Tuesday, September 08, 2009

WE ALL NEED A REALITY CHECK SOMETIMES

Mornin'!

To top off the work week I wanted to share with you some details on the film I'm working on. It's called, "Reality Check." Here's a picture of the movie poster:
It's about Marisa, an attractive and seemingly average 28-year-old with a serious addiction. She's a reality TV dating show junkie, and her love jones is messing up her love life. She expects her dates to follow the reality TV dating rules--or they're quickly eliminated.

So I'd love to hear your comments! What do you think about the poster, the concept? Would you go see this film?

Ok--I've got some work to do. I have 10 webisodes (a series of short episodes that will "air" on the web) that I'm writing as a prequel to this film. I've decided that I'm going to shoot the first one. So I need to tweak the script, find locations, secure some actors, and pull together a crew and GET IT DONE--hopefully by the end of this month so I can post it for all of you to view. And you will be hooked on the series! MUUAAHHH--HAAAA-HAAAA!!! (mastermind laugh). So I'll be back later!

Laughs, hugs & blessings!
Morenike

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the idea of this movie. I have several friends that are reality dating show junkies!! I think this will appeal to many people.

Fab Fav Admin said...

Perfect time for a flick like this! I can't wait.