Thursday, January 18, 2007

2007 A PRODUCTIVE YEAR!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

This year promises to be phenomenal for Black Pearl Filmworks! We are in talks with several studios about 2 of our film projects--Reality Check and Oil & Blood. The plan is to shoot the trailer in February and go into production in the summer.
But wait--there's more! The documentary "Fatherland" about Morenike's trip to Nigeria to meet her father and family for the first time is currently in post-production!



Let's kick 2007 off by checking out the show I produced for E! Networks called "Love Ride". It was a great experience--I met great people and got to see how it's done on the West Coast. Turns out, as expected, I kicked ass! LA is definitely a hard town, but this job reminded me of just how much I have to offer as a producer! The only obstacle has been resources and opportunity. But Black Pearl is creating that for herself!!!


Don't miss Morenike's episode of Love Ride: Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick airing on Sunday, January 21 at 10pm on E!

2 comments:

LaTanya said...

Do it, Do it girl! I am not surprised at your accomplishments. You are a true inspiration sister friend and I miss ya!

Show LA how we do it on East Coast:)

LaTanya
To Breathe in Bahia- a novel-Due 2007

myspace said...

I like the new site layout cuz, be sure to post more than twice a year. :)